cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch
- The cardiostrong BX70i Touch was voted the second best device in the Ergometer Test (2021) of the Prevention Center of the Technical University of Munich. The entire ranking list and the results of the other tested categories can be found here.
- The multiple test winner BX70i, now an improved version with multi-grip and touchscreen console
- 10.1 inch touchscreen console
- Entertaining and interactive: there are various entertainment apps (e.g. YouTube, Netflix) as well as training apps (Kinomap and the free iConsole are pre-installed) on the console
- Advanced induction braking system for extra smooth running and precise resistance adjustment
- For training beginners who are looking for a comfortable piece of fitness equipment that is easy on the joints, as well as for fitness enthusiasts with high demands on movement quality and stability - suitable for semi-professional use
- Kinomap app pre-installed with now 400,000 km of route videos (for full functionality a subscription is required)
- Advanced training software: many programme options, training diary, customisable programmes, regular updates - WITHOUT subscription costs
- Training functions: incl. heart rate programmes, watt programme, freely configurable interval programmes, quick start, pre-installed programme profiles, etc.
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
Dimensions set-up - cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch:
(L) 96 cm
x (W) 56 cm
x (H) 143 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electromagnetic induction brake
- Output: 10 - 350 W (adjustable in increments starting from 5 Watt)
- RPM-independent resistance control
- Flywheel weight: 10 kg
- Gear ratio: 1:8.1
- Q-factor/pedal spacing: 21.4 cm
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via TFT
- Resistance levels: 32
- Heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Saddle adjustment: incline, horizontal, vertical
- Removable saddle
- Pedals with toe clips and straps
- Extras: extra low access, transport wheels, drinking bottle holder
Description: cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch
cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch - braking system and driveIn our test series, the BX70i by cardiostrong was particularly captivating due to the interaction between the drive and braking systems. This ergometer is equipped with a high-quality induction braking system. This maintenance-free way of generating resistance is particularly precise, the adjustment of the resistance is faster and the calculation of the actual (watt) output is more accurate. The brake acts on a 10 kg flywheel mass. Due to the excellent workmanship, the cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch offers very good concentricity. This makes endurance training at home more pleasant and it is also more gentle on the joints by avoiding peak loads. Your power is transmitted to the flywheel mass via a drive belt made of plastic composite. This type of drive is wear-free and particularly quiet. For example, you can watch TV or talk while exercising at home.
cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch - comfort featuresThe cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch has many features that make endurance training at home a comfortable experience. This is clear from the moment you climb on. The low step-through makes this particularly easy and is also easy for people with limited mobility. The saddle is very large and softly padded - ideal if you also plan longer training sessions. The seat position can also be adjusted in height and also horizontally, and as a result is perfectly adapted to your body size.
The handle of the bicycle ergometer allows for many training positions depending on whether you prefer to train sitting upright or in the sprint position while supporting your arms. The hand pulse sensors are conveniently located on the handle. Particularly pleasant is the high-quality sheathing of the handlebar, which is particularly robust and still pleasant to grip.
A water bottle holder is attached to the ergometer's one-piece frame so that you always have the reserve tank handy during long training sessions. Transport wheels on the front stand ensure that the upright bike can be easily moved before and after training, for example, if you want to train in front of the TV.
PDF document for the productManual cardiostrong-BX70i-T
Warranty conditions: cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||24 months|
|Semiprofessional use||12 months|
cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch Test & Evaluations
4.5 of 5 Stars
(2 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation
cardiostrong ergometer BX70i touch Accessories
- Taurus Protective Mat 100 x 70 cm
from € 11,90
- Kinomap - Fitness and Training App
- Taurus Comfort Saddle
- Taurus SPD pedals
- cardiostrong silicone spray
from € 202,34